12/22/2005

Where's Waldo, I mean, Dildo?

This is driving my wife insane and it is funny as shit!

Below is the picture of our beautiful daughter that we sent out in our x-mas cards this year to over 100 of our closest friends. See if you can spot anything unusual.


Did you see it? Look at the upper left hand corner of the picture.

My brother called me and I could barely understand him through his tears of laughter. He asked me "what the hell is a dildo doing in that picture?"

So I took the picture to my wife and pointed it out. Her response was something along the lines that my brother was a perverted freak and that she wasn't worried about it- no one else would notice it.

The wife and I went to a kistmas party last weekend and one of my best friends greeted us at the door with the picture in hand. Much like my brother he was hysterical with laughter as he attempted to ask me and my wife about the phallic object in the picture. The wife promptly informed my friend that he was a perverted freak as well and that most people would not see the dildo in the picture with my innocent two year old daughter.

So naturally the picture is passed around at the party to get a survey of the individuals who could quickly identify the "dildo" in the picture.

Much to my wife's chagrin most people actually did see the offending member. Nevertheless she took it all in good stride and was even able to laugh about the fact that we had what looked like a "dildo" beside our innocent child's head in the picture that went out to our elderly aunts, grandparents, cousins, ministers, and the like.

At the party the joke continued and expanded. We had suggestions that next year we hide several dildos in the picture and instead of the proverbial "Where's Waldo?" we could challenge our friends who received our x-mas card to play "Where's Dildo?" It was also suggested that we fashion cribs made out of dildos for our twins to put in the picture next year.

Okay, okay, so why is there a dildo in the picture with the daughter? No we are not perverts or child molesters and we don't own any dildos. Below is the picture before it was cropped to send out to our friends and family:


As you can see the picture is innocent enough. The dildo is actually the handle to her $15 Target bought rocking horse.

At least we could bring some cheer to our friends this x-mas.

No comments: