12/08/2005

Sleepless in the garage

Just spent 3.5 hours working on the damn Dodge- got the manifold back on but I might have big problems. I was trying to get the remainder of a rubber gasket out of a little pin hole wit a screw (don't ask me why a screw) and then it slipped out of my hand and fell somewhere. I didn't hear it hit metal and I didn't hear it hit the floor. I spent about an hour looking at the cam shaft and the distributor gear and had no luck finding it. I really really hope it didn't fall into where the cam shaft is. I will end up with some big problems if so.

I know no one reads this blog, but I guess it really is just for me.

Two, four, six, eight. Oral sex is really great.

Speaking of sex, I haven't had sex in well over three months- hell it could be longer- going through the damn in vitro fertilization I was not supposed to pork the wife and then after she got knocked up she has had these bleeding spells so the doctor calls for "pelvic rest" I had never heard it called that before and neither had the wife so when they told us that the first time we both looked at the doctor like they were speaking a foreign dialect of Estonian. He had to explain it to us. Damn are we ignorant.

I never thought I would know all the characters on Sesame Street.

The daughter is wild- she has broken at least five ornaments on the tree and is starting to not eat much at dinner. She pulled that shit tonight and the wife gave her a cookie because she wasn't eating anything else. I don't know where to go with that one.

The triathlon training buddy thinks I am getting up at 4:30 to meet him at 5:15. Considering it is past midnight now, I am pretty positive that will not happen.

There once was a lady who lived in a shoe
she had so many children
her uterus fell out.

Andrew Dice Clay rules.

I am delirious.

2 comments:

kelsci said...

I am not familiar with your wife's condition. When my mother was pregnant with my brother, it was necessary for her to be off her feet and lie in bed for some months before his birth in April,1950. She had pleurbitis which I believe was blood clots. Some pre-childbirth scenarios are just not all that rosy sometimes.

Anonymous said...

YEP, blowjob is great!