12/05/2005

I need tools

I need a freaking new torque wrench to put my plenum plate back on the intake manifold. I have a torque wrench but it's range is too high I need something that starts at 20 inch-pounds and mine starts at 10 foot-pounds.

Rainy cold day here in NC but good news is that the inventory numbers are looking pretty close- word from the auditors. The gutters on the building at work are leaking in 2 places and need to be repaired. I talked to the president of a company that markets camouflage suits who is interested in us making them for him. I have a lot of work to get done before I can quote him. Yale forklifts has screwed us over with the last forklift we bought from them. Looks like we are going to have to pay to send it back from Honduras to get it repaired. Sometimes doing business in a developing country is pretty damn frustrating.

The daugher loves the N-gauge toy train I got out. It used to be mine when I was a kid. It is a very small gauge so she is in the process of destroying it. I grabbed her by her feet when she was laying face down on the wood floor in the living room and slung her around- sliding her on her stomach in her sleeper. She loved it. She kept saying "mo, mo, da-da" - meaning more, more! I love her so much- can't explain.

No comments: