7/05/2006

The sport of Extreme Childrearing

Lolo now can take off all her clothes except for her shirt for her bath. The other night in the tub she sang twinkle-twinkle little star all the way through. She also loves to sing the theme song to Miffy (that minimalistic bunny without a mouth toes or fingers that can grasp paint brushes). Her version goes like this:
"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffyyyyy sweet yittul bunny, Miiiiiiiify smart yittul bunny"

Today I was reading "Snap, button, zip" to Lolo and when it got to the button part where she had to put the big button through the buttonhole (a practice book for buttoning a coat) she was not able to do it and got really pissed off and screamed "It's so frustrating!" I had no idea she knew such a big word and understood the context! I know that she got that one from her mother- the queen of impatience.

The wife was at home all day by herself with the twins and Lolo. She seemed to have a pretty good day until I got home- that is when both the twins became very fussy.


By the way, I am having to sell our awesome Volvo to afford the Expedition we just bought. I can't even put into words how awesome this car is- just not big enough for the fam damily. If anyone wants a great car please step up!!

3 comments:

Bored Housewife said...

My heart breaks for you! I just had a Volvo move into my life--and yes, weirdly enough, my heart. I know exactly how you feel about it...they are the greatest vehicles of all time...You could get the third row seat added...sniff...

Karmyn R said...

I never got to get a Volvo - with 2 kids and 2 huge black labs, wasn't going to happen - EVER....Instead, I get to drive the all-time soccer mom car - the Windstar Van. At least you will keep the Volvo in your heart. Sigh...

Karmyn R said...

I never got to get a Volvo - with 2 kids and 2 huge black labs, wasn't going to happen - EVER....Instead, I get to drive the all-time soccer mom car - the Windstar Van. At least you will keep the Volvo in your heart. Sigh...