7/06/2006

If I Don't Use It Will It Fall Off?



Now that the twins have settled into the routine of sleeping in my queen bed with the wife there pretty much is no room for me- especially if I am actually going to get sleep. So I spend my nightly horizontal unconscious time on the sofa.

So let's review.
Six week old twins
Two year old daughter
Wife breastfeeding twins
Twins sleep in bed with wife
I sleep on sofa

In another seven months or so when I attempt to put an end to my career as a professional abstainer I am not even sure if I will have functioning parts. Unless I get a test run beforehand I guess I will have to take my chances.

I wonder if I can get a free pass for another roller coaster?

I wonder if the wife will mind?
Question to self: "What color is the sky in your world?"

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I can recall my late father saying, "if you wanna dance, you gotta pay the fiddler."
Just think, you got two for the price of one dance! Sweety, I think you're gonna have to sit a couple dances out.
You will survive...... and dance better for it when the musician returns.
Hang in there!! (was that a poor choice of encouraging words?)

Teena in Toronto said...

What cuties!!

Fid said...

Thanks for the words of support. Times are kind of wild right now but it is all gonna be worth it!!!!