7/25/2006

Is this turning into a Kiddie blog?



This is not turning into a Kiddie blog, it has been one. I guess that is all I have known for the past 2.5 years. Maybe one day my life will be interesting enough to produce material that has quality potential. Hmm. Maybe a trillion dollars in gold bullion will fly out of my ass.

Lolo now sings her ABCs with authority, loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Yiddle Star and count objects to ten while understanding what she is doing.

She also has insisted on wearing pull ups and for the past two days has been peeing in the potty.

Whew.

The twins had their first round of shots today. They both went to sleep immediately after the shots- they must have been wasted from the Tylenol. I'm tellin' ya! Those two and their vices! First is was breastmilk now children's Tylenol.

Atticus weighs 12 lb 6 oz and had some foreskin adhesion. Adrienne weighs 11 lb 5 oz and has a labial adhesion. I can honestly say that I never thought I would use the word labial in a conversation much less a blog.

No comments: