1/09/2006

Facts

1. The company I am running made a 13.6% return on eqity last fiscal year as compared to neagative return for the S&P 500 and compared to a 9% return on eqity for similar companies.

2. Our daughter has really started putting words together to make sentences. She tells me to "Sit down!!" when she wants me to sit on the floor and play with her. Her vocabulary has exploded in the last week.

3. For the first time tonight the daughter used the potty for #1. She just sat down in her bath robe and peed. If course it absorbed into her bath robe. But she was so proud that she did it again after we removed her robe. Immediately after she made a good sized puddle in her little potty she turned around, stuck her hand in her own piss and started splashing. I wonder if she is my brother's daugher.

4. I have been some sort of sick since the week of Thankstaking. I think I have a sinus infection that as just not cleared up. Maybe I should go see the doctor.

5. I am supposed to get a rectal exam in order to drive our company's straight truck. I still am not sure what the two have to do with each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Dad's work is never done - what IS the connection between your rectum and a company vehicle? Congratulations on the first pee and the company results. You're obviously doing something right! Damn, that riddle has really got me thinking :~)