1/12/2006

Banished Like a Constipated Troll



Now that we are having twins and we live in a small 3 bedroom house with enough useless shit to fill a 40,000 square foot warehouse, we have to move all those precious items to make room for the additional humans.

The third bedroom was my office until yesterday. I have been banished like a retarded flea on a dog's nad into the cold garage. I had to move all my office crap from the third bedroom into the cat and dog toilet known as our basement.

You know what I am talking about. You have walked in someone else's basement or garage and took a deep breath and though to yourself "what kind of dumbasses put their pets in the garage to shit and piss?"

Reader, meet dumbass.

In order to move into the garage with the two Volvos (yes we are the ultimate yuppie child rearing family) I had to remove from the pet toilet the lawnmower, tools, pictures, boxes, plates, ladders, dollys, toys, china hutches, car jacks, battery chargers, insecticides, rakes, power blowers, electrical cords, (I can go on like this forever), broken toatsters, crates, bats, ropes, rolls of insulation, suitcases, pictures, ribbons, tire irons, planks, paint cans, vermouth, pruners, etc.

I couldn't just sort through that shit and throw out what wasn't needed so I did what any pragmatic person would do. I plopped down a cool $1700 for an "outbuilding" so we can move our useless shit from the basement/garage into the outbuilding.

The items in this picture have to be worth about $175,000. Serious bidders only!

So there a long story of how I will catch some strange disease from mold, mildew, fungus or cat piss.

No comments: