3/02/2009

Snow Job

I didn't take Lolo skiing since last post because it was raining at the slopes.

Last night it snowed about 4-5" so I spent most of the day at home but did go into work for about 3 hours. I was supposed to fly to Lafayette, LA today but that trip was rescheduled for Wednesday. I am hoping to put the finishing touches on a licensing agreement.

I took the kids sledding in our yard down a small hill. They loved it but it didn't last long. We decided to head to our house in the mountains to hopefully enjoy some skiing with Lolo tomorrow. She is complaining about her ear huring and it is about 7 degrees F here now at our house in the mountains. There is abour 12" of snow on the ground. So with Lolo complaining about her ear I don't know if we will get to go skiing tomorrow or not.

The economy sucks and I am concerned about my business.

No comments: