4/05/2010

A Week Off

So I am out of the office on a "vacation" with the family this week.  For some reason the wife is feeling a little sick or down.  I hung out with the kids all afternoon by myself.  Of coures the wife spent all last week alone with the kids when I was in Honduras and she drove down to the beach with them without me and was here for two days with them without me.  So she deserves a break.

I really wish that my libido would go away.  I see all these twenty-something girls on the beach with their nice bodies and wish I wasn't attracted.  Not that I would ever do anything about it but it just a mental tease just looking.  Oh well, at least I get to look.

I am trying to just relax and forget about work for a while but I just can't forget about all the shit I need to do.  Alcohol helps.

No comments: