1/05/2010

Can't Sleep

Went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 3:30 not able to sleep becuase my sinuses hurt like shit and they keep draining back in my throat. I don't know if it is because the fucking cats are in the house now. They used to be outside cats but it has been very cold here (lows of 18F) so we feel sorry for the cats and let them in the house.

Now the wife lets them have free range of the house when they used to stay quarantined to one room. Maybe I am allergic to those fucking furballs.

I have been laid out on the sofa in the man-cave watching Palladia which has been playing a lot of Sugarland videos. Jennifer Nettles is so hot.

So it is 6:00 AM now and sork today is going to be a lot of fun. I seriously need to get motivated at work and lack of sleep ain't gonna help any.

Lolo lost another tooth standing in line at some christian book store about a week ago (the wife buying presents). Apparently other people in line offered her money if she pulled her very loose tooth out. So she yanked it out and after cleaning up the blood she cleaned up by collecting $25 from people in line. That's my girl.

No comments: