6/15/2009

Poopin' Milestons

The twins are somewhat potty trained now. Big boy still prefers to poop in his underwear but has the pissing in the toilet thing down. The poop in underweare is always a blast when the poop is not solid. Big girl is about at the same place. I took them to a park yesterday and she pooped in her underwear. The walk they do after they shit their pants is so fucking funny. It is a stiff legged thing. I hope they can put two and two together and figure out that if they hold it until mommy or daddy can take them to a potty it will be a lot more comfortable.

The family is at our mountain house this week and I am here at home trying to go to sleep after preparing for my board meeting in the morning. Business absolutely sucks big donkey you know whats. Our core business is off over 65%. If it weren't for the new product we picked up to manufacture we would most likely be out of business. That opportunity came along at just the right time. If the economy doesn't pick up soon I don't know what the fuck I am going to do.

Ain't life fun.

No comments: