6/20/2009

Life is not fair

Why is life not fair?

1. I lost a lot (for me) of money when Cape Fear Bank's assets were turned over to the FDIC. Their stock is now worth $0.01 and I bought it for $10.00 per share (I think). I have too much invested in individual bank stocks.

2. The wind is blowing so hard outside I am afraid that a tree is going to fall through my house.

3. My core sales are off 65% from about eight months ago and my company's profits are off almost as much.

4. I am saving nothing toward retirement. My real retirement plan is for the business to do well enough that I will be able to set money aside in the future.

5. Doing business is going to continue to get more difficult with Obama in office and I will get to keep less of my hard-earned money as the government sticks their hands further into my pockets.

6. I don't score every night- or every month for that matter.

8. My wife would not give me permission to score with someone else besides her.

9. If she did it wouldn't take me more than five minutes to finish.

10. My libido is not diminshing with age.

No comments: