9/30/2008

Travelin' Blues or is it Highs?

I have killed both batteries in my laptop. Killed them dead. I use them so much and they go bad after so many discharge/charge cycles. So I have to troll through airports to look for an outlet. I am in the New Orleans airport right now and all of the outlets against the wall with rows of seats are not working. I found a working outlet with a seat just close enough to string my power cord.

Adrienne fell down the steps Sunday- all the way down from the top. She had put on a pair of hard plastic princess slippers that were about 3 sizes too big for her and tripped at the top of the stairs. Thank Freyja kids are small and flexible. She didn't even have a bruise to show for the fall- just a lot of tears.

This trip I met with a gentleman who has invented a product that we are manufacturing. We are at the beginning stages of our relationship and the first shipment will go out today. If all goes well with the manufacturing and delivery, we will add at least 10% to our revenues next year just on this product alone.

There just is not near the quality of eye candy at the New Orleans airport as in Mimai where I layover frequently.

I am hungry.

Asian chicks are hot.

I am really tired.

I remember the old days when I slept the night through every night and if for some reason I did become sleep deprived, all I had to do was wait until the end of the day or the weekend and I could take a nap. That shit doesn't happen any more. If I become sleep deprived it is tough shit now. I have to help take care of kids and when they are napping there is so much shit to do that I can't lay down.

Offspring are the largest time vacuum I could imagine.

No comments: