9/04/2008

Blogging during business hours!!! Not good.

I despise what Maersk Line has done to me. They have given my company the absolute worst service I could ever hope for. Delayed ships, delayed containers, delayed trucks, terrible website that will not give me the information I need. I vow never to use Maersk Line again. We spend over $300,000 annually with them. You would think that I might get some respect. I cannot wait until our contract ends and will run screaming from them. It is difficult to put a number on what their shitty service has cost me but I am confident that it is well into the tens of thousands of dollars. for a small business that is not chump change. However, I can only assume that we are chump change to Maersk Line.

I had lunch with Lolo today. The school food is NOT TOO GOOD to say the least. I pick up my new used car tomorrow. It is a 2004 Volvo V70R with 80,000 miles. I just like Volvo station wagons.

Stress abounds at work. I need a beer.

No comments: