1/05/2012

If Life Was Fair Part 10

If life was fair I would have learned by now that unless I want to feel like I have been financially raped, I must give my wife a specific non-flexible budget for a household project and not agree to give her any more.  I just have committed myself to paying over $8,000 for drapes in ONE fucking room!!!  Oh wait, that is two rooms.  I forgot about the small windows in the laundry room.  Regardless, it is a total of four windows and I feel so fucking stupid.

2 comments:

shari said...

Wives are good for the financial rape.... happened to me... I feel your pain. It's crazy how you never see it coming, too. Stupid shit (that's just an expression, not name-calling).

Anonymous said...

What is the deal with the cost of custom drapes? Highway robbery if you ask me - yea - they look good, but then they get dated or dry rot over the next 5 years.