5/07/2007

Atticus wants to walk

Atticus is standing on his own unsupported fairly regularly when it is convenient for him. He actually took one step today when Mom and Dad were here. I actually didn't see it but he took one step and I think he really didn't realize it.

Beautiful day today- sunny and breezy. I hung out with Lolo, Adrienne and Atticus on the tennis courts. We took all three of them to Sams club to buy diapers and potting soil.

Lolo was a flower girl in Kristy's wedding last night. She was so damn cute that everyone kept talking about her. She did fine walking down the ailse purposefully dropping rose petals one by one and blocking out the ring bearer when he tried to stay beside her.

I was sitting down at the very front so I could keep her occupied during the ceremony since Tamara was a bridesmaid. The first thing she said to me was that she needed to go pee pee. I told her that she was going to have to hold it.

When it came time to walk back down the aisle out of the church she took one look at all the people looking at her and ran back to Tamara. She ended up walking out with Tamara. She was the hit of the wedding.

No comments: