6/10/2006

Twin Update


Adrienne (left) and Atticus (right) are doing well. The wife now has them on the same feeding schedule- one on each boob simultaneously. They eat, burp, poop and then sleep. Repeat every two to three hours. The wife acutally did not wake me up at all the past two nights. Since they are breastfed babies about all I can do is change them and lend moral support. She was very kind to let me sleep, but she certainly isn't getting enough sleep.

Lolo (the 2.5 yr old) absolutely loves "her" babies. She wants to hold them all the time and kiss them- especially after she has been playing in her poopie.

So it looks like the three aren't going to fit so well in the Volvo stationwagon so I am car shopping. Also I am trying to get unburied from work. As if!!!

2 comments:

Karmyn R said...

Sweet babies! I wish them well..

Unknown said...

I've been eagerly awaiting this pic - they are so sweet!!! I know how amazing it felt to look at Ross when he was first born - I can only imagine how profound that feeling must be when DOUBLED. You do have a thoughtful wife!! So glad you are all well.