5/23/2006

When it rains....

Let me summarize the physical conditions of the members of my immediate family:

Daughter - cough, congestion, ear infection, diarrhea.

Wife - cough, congestion, conjunctivitus (both eyes), feet swollen, ankles swollen, face swollen, back hurts, abdomen hurts, pissed off that the twins are not born yet.

The Fid - sinus infection, cough from hell that never ends and enough snot to foam a runway for a crash landing.

Now if we can all get healthy in one day before the twins arrive.

Jupiter help us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

F*cking hell, my friend - sounds, well, let's be honest - slimey. I came by to wish you all well and a safe and joyous arrival for the twins. I expect life will be busy, but let us know everyone has arrived on the planet safe and sound. Wishing you all very well, very quickly. Good, healthy and positive thoughts to you all. Love, Dawn xoxo